Wednesday 29 August 2012

Fancier Than Pigeons

Ive been a bit quiet recently as Ive been working on quite a big editing job for the Zabludowicz Collection and a couple of music video shoots that I cant talk about just yet! Its only going to be a quick one today too as I just thought I'd post these pics I snapped this morning while I was trying to capture a time-lapse clip of the paralympic clock in all its count down splendidness.

The pictures are of one of the pair of Harris Hawks (I dont know whether it was Liam or Jack?!) That patrol the popular pigeon roosting spots around Trafalgar Square.  I knew that this happened but had never seen them in action before, swooping around nelson and flapping over the rooves fountains and pausing for a quick preen on the 'dont feed the pigeon signs'!







No comments:

Post a Comment